Share Print

If you do not complete your incomplete coursework for a course, an incomplete grade will change to an "F" at the end of the next semester, during end of term processing.  

(Office of the Registrar > Records)

Last updated: 2019-12-19 09:07 AM 2284-1540789
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?