Share Print

The student must be registered with the Office of Student Disability Support Services (SDSS), follow the instructions on the Assistance Animals in University form, and complete the Standards of Behavior by Animal and Animal Owner document, which can be found on the Forms and Resources page.

(Residence Life & Housing > Housing Information)

Last updated: 2019-12-19 10:03 AM 2284-1540854
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?